Monday, October 30, 2006

There simply aren't enough...

hours in the day to complete everything I want to do.

Everything I *need* to do - maybe. Honestly, if I didn't have any interests outside of school, work, and family, I think I'd be doing just fine. I've learned (as unhealthy as it might be) to cope with little sleep and virtually no "down" time, in the interests of getting done what needs to be done.

However, there are too many things on the list of "wants".

I've developed an interest in Feminism, and trying to sate my desire to understand Feminism both as a theory and as a movement involves a mountain of reading and research that I just don't have enough time for.

That's just one example. I'd put down all of the rest, but I just don't have enough time tonight!

And then there's the desire to reach out and reconnect with friends and family that I don't spend nearly enough time communicating with!

I need to replicate myself.

No comments: