Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FYI

So, I was reading one of my favorite blogs tonight (for the first time in months... damn my short attention span!), and I found something will probably leave me shaking my head for days.

It was a post full of hate mail the author has received from her readers. Many of them resorting to the same lines: "blah, blah, blah" "your blog is crap" "get off the internet" "you're boring".

Now, I have to wonder what kind of wierdo goes to the trouble of e-mailing a blogger to tell them that they don't enjoy the blog. Why bother? Why not just move on? It's not like there aren't another billion blogs out there!

So here's the FYI point: If my blog ever bores you, don't waste your time and mine telling me so. Just stop coming. If you think I've got nothing notable to say - don't read it. It's really that simple.

Now, if anything on my blog excites you or incites you, I wanna hear about it. But don't come crying to me if what I have to say just doesn't interest you.

Added: It came to me as I was falling asleep last night that there was one more thing I wanted to say. It's free. So STFU. ;)

No comments: